1. Read only Series or Stand-Alone?
Series. I do love stand-alone. This might be because I am reading a lot of Series lately, but somehow containing a story in a single book is not enough.
2. Read only female or male authors?
I do not care whether the author is male or female. If the plot is good and writing is gripping, does not matter whether a male wrote it or female.
3. Shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
We do not have Barnes and Noble in India, so Amazon!!
4. All books become movies or TV Shows?
TV shows! It is impossible to cover every single detail of a book in a movie.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books per week obviously! When you read a good book, 5 pages a day is not enough!! Too much to ask…!!
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Professional Reviewer. I have tried my hand at writing, unsuccessfully, Obviously. I know, I will try again. But something about reviewing books feels right!! I love discussing books with people who love to read!!
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
I like reading my favorites again and again, but I would want to try out new books. Difficult one…!!! I think I will go with new ones!! Cannot be tied to just 20 lives…need a lot more than that.
8. Be a librarian or bookseller?
Well, I do own a rental bookstore, where people can’t rent out books like in a library at the same time buy them. So it’s both.
9. Only read your favorite genre or every genre except your favorite?
I love reading different genres…!! I keep changing my reading genre every few days…!! It feels refreshing!!
10. Only read Physical Books or E-books?
I mostly read E-books as they are cheaper than the physical one. Also, don’t have to order and wait for them to deliver. But if given a choice, I would choose physical books as I am a collector. I love nothing better than to increase my library.